The Montpellier Campus
The Montpellier Campus
In a three level building near the Montpellier airport, in a modern and recent building, close to the Ecopôle tramway stop, the Montpellier campus is situated in an accessible business district.
- The school is shared between students from Digital College and Keyce Academy, another member of the Collège de Paris network. This is an opportunity to create common events such as the welcome weekend!
- Founded in 2020, the Digital College Montpellier campus is composed of ergonomic rooms, conference rooms, practical work rooms and a cafeteria dedicated to students/alternates for breaks as well as a food court.
- The Montpellier campus offers training in digital and marketing fields for students seeking degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s, and specialized master’s levels, including licenses, bachelor’s degrees, MS, master’s, and/or specialized master’s degrees.
A word from the Campus Director
Aline Destaillat, Director of the Montpellier campus“
Welcome to our campus!
Connected objects, smartphones, 3D printing, virtual reality… Digital technology has fully entered our daily lives. It is also present on the Montpellier campus to promote your learning and professional practice, which is at the heart of our educational DNA. Mac room, Adobe license, video studio, editing, 3D printer, dynamic video projector, cameras… are the essential tools to accompany your success.
But because digitalization puts people at the heart of its projects, you will also have access to a cafeteria common to all courses, thus encouraging exchanges between students and the sharing of knowledge.
Your years of study are the most beautiful, what better than the southern sun and the Mediterranean sea to make them unforgettable!
Lucie Toto Kindou
Mobilité – CMI
The Collectif Mobilité Internationale (Group for International Mobility) meets every year to promote language learning and cultural discovery through international mobility with a common goal: to promote the professional success of young people.
Digital College participates in various meetings organized by the CMI to help young people with their international mobility projects.
Insurance – Heyme
Heyme offers an insurance solution for your health and your daily life. Adapted to your budget and your lifestyle. It’s simple, agile, transparent and hyper-connected insurance.
Keyce Academy students, in partnership with HEYME, benefit from advantages for insurance abroad, complementary insurance and housing insurance.
Student housing – LOGIFAC
LOGIFAC provides all the necessary guarantees for the student accommodation. The residences are adapted to their lifestyle and offer many services. The accommodation is eligible for CAF aid: APL or ALS*. In each residence, students and their parents are accompanied from the visit to the signing of the lease and throughout their rental period.
Residence Parvis des facultés : Reduction in application fees (170 € instead of 240 €) + 20 housing units blocked for the start of the 2020 school year.
Housing – MentorDesEtudiants
With MENTORDESETUDIANTS, today it is easy to organize your installation from home, when you live far away. Are you interested in a filmed visit to find your future home? Help with administrative procedures and more. No more unnecessary trips, no more expensive rent, no more bad housing.
MENTORDESETUDIANTS offers three packages to choose from, one of which includes valuable advice completely free of charge.
Associations – Les Klubs
All Digital College Montpellier students have the possibility to join one of the school’s klubs, such as
- The Theater Klub: each year, we offer a theater workshop to help students develop their self-confidence.
- The Sports Klub: a dedicated sports coach will accompany students during after-school sports sessions.
- The AI (Artificial Intelligence) Klub: this Klub will allow you to understand the challenges of AI and to improve your versatile knowledge in development.
- The E-sport Klub: through different competitions and tournaments, students will challenge their peers and sharpen their personality around cooperative work.
the campus of Montpellier
around the world
around the world