Home to India’s future
Located on the Coromandel Coast in southeast India, Chennai (formerly Madras) is the capital of the state of Tamil Nadu and is a major economic center in India. An attractive setting in an emerging country, Chennai welcomes you to its center developed by economic progress; a growing city with a true personality. Chennai also has an important cultural and artistic heritage: Indian classical music, known as “Carnatic” dance or “Baharata Natyam”, is a perfect example.
- INDIA Entrepreneurship and Start-up Culture Conference
- Evening with a Bollywood themed dinner accompanied by a DJ
- Visit SRM University, one of the first universities in Chennai
- Social action in an orphanage
- Visit of the Cognizant company
- Lunch break in a traditional restaurant of the region
- Visit of the Paypal headquarters
- Visit to the village of Dakshin Chitra
- Visit to the Bank Trust and Centre for Herpetology
- Barbecue evening on the beach
- Visit a village with silk weavers and sarees
- Visit to local temples
Our students in Chennai
Great trip, learning and cultural moments
Honestly, it was incredible, and well beyond my expectations
Totally amazing and immersive experience in India, thank you again for this trip!
Discovering a new culture changed our vision of the world forever!
around the world