Certifications, awards and rankings
Certification of diplomas
All the courses offered by Digital College lead to a state-recognized RNCP degrees (Répertoire national des certifications professionnelles) at levels 6 and 7 as defined by the European Union. The certified degree is a guarantee of seriousness and attests to the professional skills acquired during your studies.
As part of its network, the College de Paris, Digital College students prepare the following professional degrees:
- “Manager opérationnel d’activités” (Operational business manager) – Registered at Level 7 of the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles by decision of France Compétences dated May 19, 2021 issued by Ascencia Business School – See the France Compétences file
- “Chargé de marketing et de communication” (Marketing and Communication Manager) – Registered at Level 6 of the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles by decision of France Compétences dated July 19, 2023 – Issued by Ascencia Business School – See the France Compétences file
- “Community Manager” – Registered at Level 6 of the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles by decision of France Compétences dated June 01, 2022 – Issued by IFOCOP – See the France Compétences file
Qualiopi – Digital College has received the Qualiopi certification, attesting to the quality of the process implemented by the institution according to a national quality reference framework, organized around 7 criteria linked to 32 indicators.
Accreditations and Awards 🏆
Since 2015, we have had the pleasure of receiving several awards and accreditations by participating in various challenges that have allowed our students to prove themselves and present their ideas around the major issues of digital environment.
- “Coup de Coeur” award for the Talent for France, in the Growth Hacking category, organized by Agorize for French Tech – 2018
- 2019 Eduniversal Selected Schools France & Western Europe Award – 2019
- 3rd place AI Challenge Student Agorize award for Deutsche Telekom, Volkswagen Financial Services & Onepoint – 2017
- 1st prize Smart Services Challenge Agorize for La Poste – 2017
- Finalists Surface Book Contest Studyka for Microsoft – 2016
- 1st Prize Challenge Studika for Happn – 2016
Digital College has been ranked in the national Eduniversal rankings since its beginnings, attesting to the quality of the education received at the school.
- 2nd best Master of Web Project Management, Web Strategy for the MBA International digital project management
- 2nd best Master’s degree in Digital Communication, Social Media Strategies and Community Management for the Master’s in Digital Communication and e-influence program
- 6th best Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship for the Master’s in Start-up Management and e-commerce program
- 8th best Master Digital Marketing and Data Analytics for the Master’s in Webmarketing and social media field
- 11th best Master Sport Management and e-sport for the Master’s Digital Management and Sport program
- 4th best Bachelor Web and digital marketing for our Bachelor 3 Digital marketing and social media
- 10th best Bachelor Sport for the Bachelor 3 Digital Marketing and Sport program